LiTeach participants- Use all lowercase to download: www.living-libraries.com/liteach
Founder Kristi Cruise had a great time sharing at BLOC lunches! LiYo has been in pilot since 2021, and thanks to the BLOC and Bowl, it will now be able to SCALE to up to 10 area schools, training 250 area teachers in person! If you have a school you would like to see on this list, email email@example.com.
The kinesthetic, experiential book is more than a book, it's a process that uses scientifically backed, heart-brain coherence techniques to help children remember the moment, and they new found love of books forever!
These Key necklaces serves as a reminder that they are an important part of our growing LiLi team of, "Readers and Leaders, Dreamers and Doers; Most Unstoppable Mountain Movers!"
LiYo has more than 40 benefits that helps those who practice #PowerREAD, entrain the brain hemispheres and filter the information into neurons more effectively!
Ms. Xiomara Livingston, 1st Grade Teacher, Rama Road
Traditional reading puts a ton of pressure on the head which leads to pain, posture issues and decreased information assimilation.
Each BLOC member can learn and even get certified in LiYo using our online, clickable, self-paced BETA platform. We've certified kids as young as 9 so grab your child and learn together!
At the BLOC and Bowl on December 2nd, we will be auctioning off a weekend AND a week long stay at NamaSTAY-- a private mountain estate in Valdese, NC, located just :60 minutes from the Charlotte airport. 100% of the proceeds will go towards the BLOC and Bowl's donation to Living Libraries. NamaSTAY is privately owned and NOT on Airbnb or VRBO. It has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths on 3 fully finished floors, so it's perfect to go in with another BLOC family! The winners will have until December 2024 to cash in on their prizes. (12 person maximum occupancy.)
The property and home is breath-taking and has been described by guests as "a little slice of heaven." Pictures do not do it justice, as the view is expansive. Enjoy the sunset from out by the salt water pool or from the sunset porch. Kids can enjoy the indoor kids-zone with play kitchen or outdoor playground set. Dine alfresco from the deck and so much more!
Talk about a great deal! You and your family and friends will be blissfully enjoying nature in your private escape packed with nearby amenities if you choose to leave the property. Amenities include-- restaurants, breweries, wineries, lakes, beaches, boating, hiking, waterfalls, and more, all knowing your donation to secure the property went directly to helping train willing teachers so they can help kids better read and learn in our modern world! What a deal! What a win-win! We hope you win!
And please stay in touch so you can join us at one of our next yoga retreats!
Do you know Fred from BLOC North? He does Solar and he's great! He asked us to do this short video for his men's group to help with fundraising for his bowling team. If you'd like Kristi Cruise do to a custom video for your group, just email the details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• LiYo strengthens the neck, back, core and shoulders
• LiYo Improves posture while reading
• LiYo decreases stress and anxiety caused by COVID-19 and other factors
• LiYo increases the range of motion in your joints for better overall mobility
• LiYo aids the digestive system
• LiYo rejuvenates the lymphatic and immune systems
• LiYo lowers your pulse, blood pressure and heart-rate
• LiYo brings you out of fight or flight and into your parasympathetic nervous system where you can rest, digest and restore.
• LiYo helps you breathe more fully and more deeply while increasing your respiratory and cardiovascular efficiency
• LiYo improves hand-eye coordination, dexterity and reaction time
• LiYo improves balance and depth perception
• LiYo improves concentration, attention and memory
• LiYo builds new brain synapses and connects new neural pathways
• LiYo increases mental awareness and positive intelligence quotients as participants can gain a deeper control of their bodies and minds in a positive way
• LiYo improves mood and well-being by releasing endorphins, making you happy, calm and connected
• LiYo increases vital (chi) energy levels
• LiYo decreases existing pain and wards off future pain
• LiYo improves kinesthetic and multis-sensory awareness
• LiYo promotes higher empathy quotients, children who read more have higher empathy quotients
• LiYo helps struggling or reluctant readers become more comfortable by taking the pressure off of the actual book
• LiYo provides much needed physical activity that everyone can benefit from!
AND SO MUCH MORE!
This video will give you a little taste of our signature LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion, and what it's like to Superhuman #PowerREAD. All of life is a mirror, and you get out of it what you see and what you believe. Cultivating gratitue and presence in the moment is one of the very best ways to live a happy and peaceful life of your dreams!
Kristi Cruise, Founder Living Libraries