LiTeach participants- Use all lowercase to download: www.living-libraries.com/liteach
Introducing LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion! A new 21st Century way to #PowerREAD and learn.
Secure your spot to teach LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion before time runs out. Classroom teacher and others can get certified for free as part of our Blue Cross Blue Shield Sponsored pilot.
There are endless benefits to practicing LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion from better posture and increased flexibility to deeper learning.
Thanks to support from AC Marriott Hotels, and our premier sponsor, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, we are giving away $600,000 worth of LiYo Literacy Fusion Certifications during our initial pilot phase. The certification process is geared for classroom teachers with no prior yoga certification, but we are offering to parents, teens and others as well. Click the video below to learn more.
(LiYo, a product of Living Libraries, is partner of the www.BooksWithColor.org Network.)
LiYo Literacy Fusion, a product of Living Libraries operates on a B.O.S.O--buy one serve one model. This means, for every product or certification we sell, a teacher or parent in need gets the same. Thanks for helping us upgrade and uplift the community with the gift of LiYo Literacy Fusion!
I've always had a passion for deepening my understanding of how the brain and body work together. After completing the LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion Certification Program, I found that I had an abundance of resources and tools to help me strengthen the relationship between the body and the mind in a classroom setting…I plan on using these LiYo practices, mantras and poses in the classroom as a brain warm up and as a closer for our school day. Although my curriculum has an emphasis on mathematics and land-formations, my main focus is student health-- both physical and metal. I look forward to using these new resources into my classroom setting as a method of empowering, encouraging and inspiring students! -Ms. Pickron, 5th Grade Math and Science Teacher, SC
You've Never Read Like This Before LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion is already helping people around the globe enjoy reading/studying/learning for longer, more comfortably, and LiYo can even help participants encode and retain information at a deeper level of mind, which means LiYo can be a more efficient way to read and learn. It's time to #PowerRead in the 21st Century!
LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion takes almost no time out of your day because it is an ultimate in effective multi-tasking. If you have time to read, listen, or even watch a movie, you have time to LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion.
Traditional Reading Postures are Terrible for the Body! We are all familiar with the forward leaning head and slumped forward neck and shoulders. This can lead to major issues such as back and neck pain, forward head posture and kyphosis, which may help explain why back pain is one of the most common medical problems, affecting 8 out of 10 people at some point during their lives. LiYo helps lengthen and strengthen the neck, shoulders, back and core, among other areas, and also improves circulation, posture and general well-being.
• LiYo strengthens the neck, back, core and shoulders
• LiYo Improves posture while reading
• LiYo decreases stress and anxiety caused by COVID-19 and other factors
• LiYo increases the range of motion in your joints for better overall mobility
• LiYo aids the digestive system
• LiYo rejuvenates the lymphatic and immune systems
• LiYo lowers your pulse, blood pressure and heart-rate
• LiYo brings you out of fight or flight and into your parasympathetic nervous system where you can rest, digest and restore.
• LiYo helps you breathe more fully and more deeply while increasing your respiratory and cardiovascular efficiency
• LiYo improves hand-eye coordination, dexterity and reaction time
• LiYo improves balance and depth perception
• LiYo improves concentration, attention and memory
• LiYo builds new brain synapses and connects new neural pathways
• LiYo increases mental awareness and positive intelligence quotients as participants can gain a deeper control of their bodies and minds in a positive way
• LiYo improves mood and well-being by releasing endorphins, making you happy, calm and connected
• LiYo increases vital (chi) energy levels
• LiYo decreases existing pain and wards off future pain
• LiYo improves kinesthetic and multis-sensory awareness
• LiYo promotes higher empathy quotients, children who read more have higher empathy quotients
• LiYo helps struggling or reluctant readers become more comfortable by taking the pressure off of the actual book
• LiYo provides much needed physical activity that everyone can benefit from!
AND SO MUCH MORE!
No yoga mat? No problem! Have a clean towel? That's great! Otherwise, just find a spot on a clean floor or firm bed. LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion is perfect for the classroom setting and can be incorporated into any reading activity in as little at 2 minutes.
For a limited time you can sign up for FREE for a LiYo Literacy Yoga Fusion self-paced curriculum and Certification pilot, Sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC. Make sure you are signed by the time the ticker runs out up to claim your free spot in our online certification school!
(A $599 value!)
The big day may have come and gone, but keep in touch as we’re always up to something new and exciting.